What to expect from a consultation;
- A thorough look at your health. Examining past illnesses/operations, family history, diet, lifestyle and any known conditions. An initial consultation will generally range form 60-90 mins.
- We will work together to asses and plan for your health goals.
- Dietary recommendations and recipe ideas.
- Functional and/or pathology testing where necessary.
- A personalised treatment plan, that takes into account your health state, budget and lifestyle and is realistic.
- Supplementation where necessary. I follow the principle that whole foods are the first choice when treating nutrient deficiencies and will aim to do this before supplmentation.
I work with clients to help them with a very broad range of conditions, but here are some areas of special interest to me.
- Plant based diets/vegan/vegetarian
- Sports nutrition
- Hormonal imbalances (PMS, PCOS, Menopause, Adrenal fatigue, Thyroid, Endometriosis)
- Anxiety and depression
- Gut health (imbalance of bacteria)/parasites, bloating, reflux, constipation
- Immune health
Rebates are available with most private health providers depending on you level of cover. Please check with your fund to determine what you are entitled to.
Initial Consultation $130
Follow up appointments $70